Are you looking to book a science party in Newhaven?
Do you want your child to have fun?
Don’t want it to break the bank?
Here at Fizz Pop Science we offer science parties that give you a wealth of fun and excitement and will keep your child and guests captivated from the moment it starts. We also often hear chants of more, more and more when we get to the end.
Our hosts are friendly, professional and more importantly vetted to an enhanced CRB level. We also carry all the relevant insurance for the ultimate in peace of mind.
Whatever your needs you wont be disappointed when using Fizz Pop Science for your birthday party. Call us if you have any problems using the contact page to find you local contact.
A ‘FREE SCIENCE SHOW‘is available for every primary school within certain areas as long as you allow us to offer an after school club. Each year we will provide the school with a different free show.
Shows are also available at £130 for 30 minutes or £200 for 1hr.
Below are the 30 minute show descriptions. If you are interested in the 1hr shows please contact us know and we will be happy to give you more details.
Flying Without Wings (Air 1) – (KS1-2)
Using Science knowledge and air to make objects levitate! Make a rocket pop, fly and spin! Learn about how flight and air interact in interesting ways with all our fun flying objects in this high energy show based around air.
Bernoulli’s Air Show (Air2) – (KS1-2)
Air does not like to be different it like’s to be the same! We find out a little about Bernoulli’s principle as we experiment with air to see how it whooshes and swooshes around, and how it is always trying to be the same as the air around it. With HUGE smoke circles, a balloon called Bob and a piece of science equipment from our cooker that goes pop!
Science Friction Show – (KS1-2)
We will go on a journey of Science investigation as we learn about friction. From rubbing hands together, to *Dalek Plungers we learn how friction is helpful for us to grip and grab. Then we show you the best way to clear a table as we get someone up to help clear the breakfast table, but that’s after we make them wear antennae and go on a spin! We finish by showing how we can remove friction from our big wooden board by adding blasts of air that will allow us to drag a teacher or pupil around the floor with our home made hover board. Science at its best, enjoyable for All age groups. (*We have no affiliation with the Dr. Who franchise, this is just a very bad impersonation of a Dalek)
Nice cold Ice Cold Science – (KS1-2)
Evaporate, Melt and Sublimate… this is sublime science. From screaming plates to bubbling potions and even some spooky effects using ‘DRY ICE’. Chillingly good fun as we learn about solids, liquids and gasses.
1-2-3-4 Reaction Action! – (KS1-2)
What are the signs of a chemical reaction…? Can the audience choose the chemical reaction over the physical reaction? Children will be mesmerised as we make colour changes, temperature changes and more in this highly reactional show.
What On Earth Is That? Show! – (KS1-2)
Let’s find out ‘What On Earth Is That?’ with this fun filled Science show that looks at very simple looking materials. Find out how a material similar to paper can completely disappear in a flash, or how two white powders can be completely opposite as one drinks a lot more water than the other. The grand finale, the highly flammable gas explosion!
Science Bubble Show- (KS1-2)
The amazing Science Bubble Show will dazzle children as they find out about some of the Science that create bubbles. What are they made of, how you can make HUGE bubbles and how you can even make thousands of little ones. With a foaming chemical reaction to finish this show has it all.
Science of Fireworks Show- (KS1-2) NEW
Fizz Pop Science believes we can add something special to any corporate day. Be it just looking after the kids and making sure they have a memorable time,
Fizz Pop Science can make any corporate event one to remember. We pride ourselves on being able to put together a bespoke programme that will fit around your requirements giving you the best of science based entertainment possible. We will thrill your adults as well as children with our family workshops aimed at allowing parents and children to learn together, and of course workshops just for the children making sure they are having fun whilst the adults do their thing.
Give us a call or send us an e-mail outlining your day and any specific requirements you may have and we will work on making your corporate event a success.
You are invited to make your workshop booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Please call to check the date availability. After conformation of a date and times a booking form will be emailed through to you (or posted if you do not have access to the internet). An invoice will also follow with payment terms.
- Workshop dates and times are then fixed. If however your circumstances change, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to change to meet your needs.
- A balance payment for your workshop will be required no later than 10 days before your event. If you have any problems meeting this payment in time due to school policies for example, please let us know so we can accommodate.
- Payments are non-refundable however we will endeavour to accommodate date and time changes where possible.
- Any changes to the workshop arrangements will be made in writing from the management to the customer.
- Travel to and from your event is typically charged at 50 pence per mile for any portion of our Fizz Pop Scientists journey outside of a 10 mile radius (from your nearest office). Currently we cover most of the UK.
- In order to pack for your workshop it is important that we have an exact number of attendees at least 5 days prior to the workshop. If we do not hear from you we will assume that the final number is that stated on your initial booking. Workshops can have up to a maximum of 30 children and will require supervision from any usual from classroom assistance.
- Once booked you will be sent a conformation, detailing exactly what you will be getting from us. It will also give you a provisional Fizz Pop Scientist’s name if the workshop date is less than 14 days away.
- 7 days before, you will have your Fizz Scientists details confirmed, including their Contact Number and their name.
- We have a variety of Workshop/Show presentations. All shows require a table for us to present our equipment from. Most shows will also require access to a power point, and water. Some shows will also require that the room can be darkened. Please let us know during your booking if any of the above can NOT be fulfilled.
We love to bring fun Fizz Pop Science® to everyone, so even secondary schools can call on us at times to help out with anything from introduction day – inspire the new Year 7’s, or just get us in for some light fun as a treat for some of the pupils. We can add a few more fireballs 💥, bigger flasks for foaming eruptions 🌋 and more ✨.
Please contact us and let us know what you the special event is, and any ideas you already have if any, and we will certainly do all we can to help make that day special!